Who we are: Quick Dispense provides some of the world’s finest juice, coffee and tea products, dispensed through state-of-the-art equipment, while providing an always courteous and efficient customer experience.
Why you want to work with us: At Quick Dispense, our most valuable resource is our people—with diverse backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences, we hire smart, creative, passionate professionals who are always learning and teaching. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates growth and success within our company.
The Role: This position is responsible for providing beverage delivery and light service to our customers within our Office Coffee Services (OCS) division. The position is also expected to help grow our sales volume with new and existing accounts, while also providing occasional support to the local Warehouse Team.
A Day in the Life:
- Run routes, managing products and relationships with the customer contacts for sale of our products at assigned accounts
- Determine current and ongoing product needs at accounts and look for ways to increase sales
- Ensure that all Quick Dispense equipment is clean and in good working order
- Work in a fun, fast paced, and physical environment
- Other tasks as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle report
- Experience in Route Sales desired
- Professional dress code and demeanor
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds of inventory
- Read and interpret instructions and procedures
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- This position requires basic mechanical knowledge. Countertop beverage equipment knowledge is desired but not required.
Some of our Benefits :
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401K / Roth Plan
- Paid Holidays
Rate of Pay: $20.00-$22.00 hourly D.O.E.