|Title||Territory Sales Manager|
|Reports to||Director of Sales|
|Hours Worked||Monday – Friday Standard 40-hour work week|
Base Salary of $70-$80k, DOE plus considerable commission/bonus potential of 20%-50%, depending on quality and size of new business added.
Who we are: Quick Dispense provides some of the world’s finest juice and coffee, state-of-the-art equipment, and offers polite, efficient customer service.
Why you want to work with us: At Quick Dispense, our most valuable resource is our people—with a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences, we hire smart, creative, passionate professionals who are always learning and teaching. Our culture is one that encourages, supports and celebrates growth within our company.
- The Role: The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for product sales growth, equipment allocation, and relationship building with our distributors and our manufacturers in the Southern California market, specifically focused on our business in the Greater Northern Los Angeles Counties, including Beverly Hills, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena and Santa Monica. Ideal candidate would reside in North LA County. Salesperson would sell to customers who utilize food distributors and directly to those who do not. The Territory Sales Manager must have excellent people skills and outgoing personality. Must have the ability to establish good relationships with customers, to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment and be excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses.
A Day in the Life:
- Open new accounts via targeting, cold call canvassing, distributor leads, manufacturer approvals (“license to hunt”) and referrals. Close at least 4.5 new machine placements at volume-qualified accounts per week.
- Actively manage sales lead funnel of 30 minimum current opportunities, with 5-10 being 30k annually or larger. Track closed or dead opportunities and maintain CRM funnel.
- Call on and complete tracking for manufacturer National Accounts.
- Manage equipment allocation and through puts to maximize ROI (return on investment) for both new and existing accounts, cleaning up poor performing or cheating accounts as needed.
- Account Retention- PR calls to top 40 accounts.
- Maintain a three to one ratio of sales calls focused on new business vs. protecting existing business. To be highly successful, an average of 6 or more sales calls per day is needed, using showroom for demos as needed.
- Work with Service Department in coordinating installations, handling pick-ups and product kick-offs, and the customer service department in supporting accounts and handling deliveries, out of stocks, etc.
- Various tasks inside and outside the office. May include other duties as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Spanish speaking is a plus
- Clean motor vehicle record.
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and professional.
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using customer management tools, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and be able to utilize digital tools to aid in selling.
- Flexibility for overnight travel (5% of time or less).
- Apply online https://quickdispense.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Employment-Application.pdf
& email [email protected]
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Roth/Retirement Benefits