This position is responsible for providing office coffee service to our Orange County customers, growing the volume with new and existing accounts and providing ongoing support to the Warehouse department. As well as being responsible to act in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Interact professionally with internal/external customers
- Building a strong relationship with existing customers while maintaining accounts on their designated delivery day
- Arrive at the First Account by 0800 am Daily
- Maximize Sales Opportunities by building relationships and up selling product at every account
- Solicit new Business via cold calling.
- Maintain an accurate Inventory of the Delivery Truck and Warehouse on a Daily basis.
- Conduct Monthly Truck Inventory and Warehouse Count and Reconciliation.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Organizing warehouse and work area, sweeping, dusting, and mopping as needed
- Stock and Rotate Inventory at each account using F.I.F.O
- Clean Equipment at each account and communicate equipment issues to the service Department as needed.
- May include other duties as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean Driving Record is required
- Experience in Route Sales is desired
- Dress Code and Demeanor must be professional at all times
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.