Quick Dispense, a leader in the Beverage Industry has an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician in the Inland Empire, CA area. Will train qualified candidates. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees. Position requires weekend on call rotation and overtime.
- Complete daily work schedules.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair beverage machines
- Provide On-call support.
- Ensure time keeping records are accurate and submitted timely.
- Ensure you are taking mandatory breaks and meal periods.
- Attend monthly Service meetings.
- Review safety topics at each team meeting (one item per meeting. E.g. safe lifting technicians).
- May include other duties as needed
- Managing parts availability for service vehicle.
- Prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso background experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations.
- (No DUI or major infractions) required
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems. Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends.
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Roth/Retirement Benefits