This position is responsible for adding new customers, product sales growth, equipment allocation and relationship building with both our customers, distributors and our manufacturers for our Arizona branch.
o Open new accounts via targeting, cold call canvassing, distributor leads, manufacturer leads and approvals (“license to hunt”) and referrals. Close at least 3.5 new machine placements at volume-qualified accounts per week (2.5 Nestle focus platforms +1 R&G Coffee or BIB).
o Maintain sales lead funnel of at least $312,000 in current targets. Track closed or dead opportunities and maintain contact management system database.
o Focus on larger accounts above $30,000 annually in beverage or related sales.
o Call on and complete tracking for manufacturer National Accounts.
o PR calls to top 40 accounts on a quarterly basis
o Manage equipment allocation and through puts to maximize Return on Investment on both new and existing accounts. Mop up low volume accounts.
o Follow through on accounts “pirating” of product in our equipment.
o Work directly in conjunction with “full-line distributor” sales staff handling product meetings, trade shows, MA training, product inventory management pars and account presentations. Drive new business and new product slotting.
o Build relationships and maximize effectiveness of manufacture representatives to grow the market.
o Develop, manage & motivate the route sales team to grow volume on existing accounts and build and manage customer relations/execution.
o Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
o Maintain awareness of competitive market trends of new products, concepts and pricing strategies.
o Assist Marketing Department in making best use of Marketing programs, fliers, brochures and promotions.
o Conduct in house showroom demonstrations.
o Create goodwill and maintain positive rapport with accounts.
o Work with Customer Service in supporting accounts and handling deliveries, out of stocks, et cetera.
o Work with Service Department in coordinating installations, handling pick-ups and product kick-offs.
o Various tasks inside and outside the office.
o Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner (same day).
o Maintain positive outlook and creative prospective.
o May include other duties as needed
o Ability to lift coffee and similar types product and equipment ranging from 5 lbs. to 50 lbs.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, will consider relevant work experience
• Strong understanding of the Western market and willingness to cold call
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish good relationships with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment.
• Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses.
• Clean motor vehicle record
• Resides within 35 miles of the Phoenix, AZ area
• Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
• Team player with ability to work independently
• Proficiency using computer Funnel, Excel, Goldmine Data Base, AS400, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with POS and inventory reports
Quick Dispense offers a competitive salary plus bonus, mileage and expense reimbursement, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Base salary will be based on experience.