Who we are: Quick Dispense provides some of the world’s finest juice, coffee and tea products, dispensed through state-of-the-art equipment, while providing an always courteous and efficient customer experience.
Why you want to work with us: At Quick Dispense, our most valuable resource is our people—with diverse backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences, we hire smart, creative, passionate professionals who are always learning and teaching. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates growth and success within our company.
Must have prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso experience. Will train qualified candidates. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees. Position requires weekend on-call rotation, overtime and possible overnight travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and perform field service calls, installations and preventative maintenance on commercial beverage equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions utilizing standard electrical test equipment such as a volt/ohm meters to identify and implement corrective action.
- Maintain service van inventory to effectively respond to customer calls for service.
- Train customers in maintaining equipment
- Documentation of daily activity
- Follow company guidelines and policies
- Occasional travel outside of the normal work area for service projects.
- Espresso Equipment Certification
- Refrigeration Certification
- Prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso background experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations. (No DUI or major infractions)
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems.
- Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends.
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Roth/Retirement Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour D.O.E.