Quick Dispense, a leader in the Food service Beverage Dispense Industry has an immediate opening for a OCS Territory Sales Manager in the Northern, CA area. The Quick Dispense Territory Sales Manager will be self-motivated and responsible for managing the full life cycle of a sales opportunity:
Position Summary:This position is responsible for product sales growth, equipment allocation and relationship building with both our distributors and our manufacturers in the Northern California market.
- Open new accounts via targeting, cold call canvassing, distributor leads, manufacturer approvals (“license to hunt”) and referrals. Close at least 3.5 new machine placements at volume-qualified accounts per week (2.5 Nestle focus platforms +1 R&G Coffee or BIB).
- Maintain sales lead funnel of at least $312,000 in current targets. Track closed or dead opportunities and maintain contact management system database.
- Call on and complete tracking for manufacturer National Accounts.
- PR calls to top 20 accounts.
- Manage equipment allocation and through puts to maximize Return on Investment on both new and existing accounts. Mop up low volume accounts.
- Follow through on accounts “pirating” of product in our equipment.
- Work directly in conjunction with “full-line distributor” sales staff handling product meetings, trade shows, MA training, product inventory management pars and account presentations. Drive new business and new product slotting.
- Build relationships and maximize effectiveness of manufacture representatives to grow the market.
- Maintain awareness of competitive market trends of new products, concepts and pricing strategies.
- Assist Marketing Department in making best use of Marketing programs, fliers, brochures and promotions.
- Conduct in house showroom demonstrations.
- Maintain a list of key accounts and track that they have “PR” call quarterly.
- Create goodwill and maintain positive rapport with accounts.
- Work with Customer Service in supporting accounts and handling deliveries, out of stocks, et cetera.
- Work with Service Department in coordinating installations, handling pick-ups and product kick-offs.
- Various tasks inside and outside the office.
- Maintain positive outlook and creative prospective
- May include other duties as needed
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses.
- Clean motor vehicle record.
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and professional.
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using computer Funnel, Excel, Goldmine Data Base, AS400, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with POS and inventory reports
- Virtual work environment.
- Competitive base salary and quarter bonus plan.
- Manufacture and vendor promotions.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holiday’s.
- Benefit package includes – medical, dental, vision and 401k plan.
- Monthly auto allowance, plus mileage.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits Package include: Medical, Dental, Vision, group term life and a 401K match program.