|Quick Dispense, a leader in the Foodservice Beverage Dispense Industry has an immediate opening for a Territory Sales Manager in Ventura County. The Quick Dispense Territory Sales Manager will be self-motivated and responsible for managing the full life cycle of a sales opportunity:
- Growing the existing customer base, prospecting on local businesses and new customer projects, following up on incoming sales leads, researching new projects, and bidding on projects.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives (cold calls, appointments, presentations and closing deals).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned geography, set up in-person meetings with decision makers to discuss products/services and move the sales process forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and maintain engagement with new and existing customers; innate ability to build relationships by interacting with full line distributors, customers and business owners.
- Calling on end users such as Colleges, Hospitals, Convalescent Homes, Hotels, Major Restaurants, Country Clubs, Prisons, Casinos, Airports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a High School Diploma plus 5 years of outside sales experience.
- Qualified candidates will have previous outside B2B sales experience.
- Prospecting, hunter mentality; assertive and self-motivated to drive in business.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative, intuition and be familiar with consultative selling skills.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory planning and pipeline management.
- Must be able to produce self-generated sales each month and be well organized.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills, and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills on most Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Previous CRM experience required.
- Virtual work environment.
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus plan.
- Manufacture and vendor promotions.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holiday’s.
- Benefit package includes – medical, dental, vision, group term life and 401k plan.
- Monthly auto allowance, plus mileage.
- Comprehensive training program to help ensure your success in the marketplace.
50k- 60k Base Salary based on experience + Bonus Program