Field Service Technician – Utah
Quick Dispense, a leader in the Beverage Industry has immediate opening for a Field Service Technician in the Utah area. Will train qualified candidates. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees. Position requires weekend on-call rotation and overtime.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing and installing beverage dispensing equipment
- Train customers in maintaining equipment
- Documentation of daily activity
- Keep company vehicle stocked and clean
- Follow company guidelines and policies
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations. (No DUI or major infractions)
- Basic mechanical aptitude to include prior plumbing and electrical experience
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems.
- Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility for overtime, on call shifts and weekends.
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Term Life
- 401k/Roth Benefits
- Job Type: Full-time