Quick Dispense, a leader in the Beverage Industry has immediate opening for a Preventative Maintenance Field Service Technician in Pomona, CA area. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees. This position is responsible for providing ongoing support to the Operations Department and to act in accordance with the company’s policies to ensure the best possible service and support to our customers and distributors.
- Communicating instruction on the care and use of dispensers to customers.
- Promoting and offering Sales/Marketing materials and programs to all customers.
- Proper paperwork is mandatory to record customer transactions.
- Safe operation and maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- May include other duties as needed
- Lifting requirements will vary through the day from 5-50 lbs.
- Maintaining spare parts, cleaning utensils/supplies and marketing supplies on assigned service vehicle is essential.
- Delivery of parts and products as needed.
- General warehouse maintenance and upkeep as required.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and calibrating of various equipment types.
- various hand tools
- cleaning utensils and products
- motor vehicles
Physical lifting is a requirement in carrying tools, supplies, delivered goods and in the regular execution of job duties
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations. (NO DUI’S)
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems. Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends.
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Holiday Pay/Vacation Pay/ Sick Pay
- 401k / Roth Plan Retirement Plans
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ Group Term Life
Please upload your résumé below, and/or submit a completed job application