This position is responsible for the sales of the organization’s products in Northern Los Angeles ranging from the 710 freeway ranging from the coast of Long Beach, Manhattan Beach through Los Angeles up to Burbank and northern Los Angeles. As well as providing ongoing support to product distribution channels.
- Create, build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and manufacturers.
- Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners
- Manage sales reporting obligations (Goldmine, AS400, Excel/Pricing) in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing and surveys, etc.
- Develop, manage & motivate the route sales team to grow volume on existing accounts and build and manage customer relations/execution
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, address customer needs and work closely with Director and team members
- Identify opportunities and close/win business
- Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored and that the accounts receivable objectives are met and budgets are not exceeded
- Ability to lift coffee and similar types product and equipment ranging from 5 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Solicit new business via cold calling, marketing aspects, shows etc.
- Demo coffee and similar type of equipment to offices, car dealerships, food service type accounts etc.
- Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Learn Quick Dispense equipment and products that pertain to this position.
- May include other duties as needed
- Six to ten years of sales experience in business to business sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the Western market and willingness to cold calling
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hands-on sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Candidates must have clean DMV printout
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and professional.
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Goldmine Data Base, AS400, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with POS and inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel-(minimal)
Salary plus 1% commission of all sales and equipment installation fees paid on all qualified dispensers at accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits Package includes: Health, Vision, Dental, group term life, and a 401K match program.