This position is responsible for the sales of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area. As well as providing ongoing support to product distribution channel.
- Create, build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and manufacturers.
- Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners
- Manage sales reporting obligations (Goldmine, AS400, Excel/Pricing) in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing and surveys, etc.
- Develop, manage & motivate the route sales team to grow volume on existing accounts and build and manage customer relations/execution
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, address customer needs and work closely with Director and team members
- Identify opportunities and close/win business
- Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored and that the accounts receivable objectives are met and budgets are not exceeded
- Ability to lift coffee and similar types product and equipment ranging from 5 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Solicit new business via cold calling, marketing aspects, shows etc.
- Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Learn Quick Dispense equipment and products that pertain to this position.
- May include other duties as needed
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business to business sales
- Qualified candidates will have previous outside sales experience in food, beverage or equipment (preferred).
- Prospecting, hunter mentality; assertive and self-motivated to drive in business.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative, intuition and be familiar with consultative selling skills.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory planning and pipeline management.
- Must be able to produce self-generated sales each month and be well organized.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills, and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills on most Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Previous CRM experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Candidates must have clean DMV printout
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and professional.
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Goldmine Data Base, AS400, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with POS and inventory reports
- Competitive salary
- Auto allowance reimbursement program with Runzheimer International
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Vendor and Company Incentive Programs
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Group Term Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year