Field Service Technicians (North Bay)
Quick Dispense, a leader in the Beverage Industry has immediate opening for a Field Service and Refrigeration Technicians in the Sacramento and Bay Area. Must have prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso experience. Will train qualified candidates. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees. Position requires weekend on-call rotation, overtime and possible overnight travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing and installing beverage dispensing equipment
- Train customers in maintaining equipment
- Documentation of daily activity
- Keep company vehicle stocked and clean
- Follow company guidelines and policies
- Prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso background experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations. (No DUI or major infractions)
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems.
- Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends. (minimum 2 hours overtime a day)
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Roth/Retirement Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour