Job Description – San Diego Service Technician
Quick Dispense strives to be the premier, full-service specialist of selected food and beverage products for the Foodservice Industry and has been established since 1957. We will consistently provide these high quality products, dependable equipment and prompt, courteous service to our customers. Our attitude is to deliver these qualities by “getting it right the first time”.
This position is responsible for providing ongoing support to the Operations Department and to act in accordance with the Company’s policies to ensure the best possible service and support to our customers and distributors. TRAINING PROVIDED to include on going training and in house support to assist in diagnosis and repair.
- Complete daily work schedules.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair beverage machines
- Provide On-call support.
- Ensure time keeping records are accurate and submitted timely.
- Ensure you are taking mandatory breaks and meal periods.
- Attend monthly Service meetings.
- Review safety topics at each team meeting (one item per meeting. E.g. safe lifting technicians).
- May include other duties as needed
- Vehicle Operations:
- Ensure the service vehicle is safe to operate, report any issues promptly to your Service Manager
- Ensure scheduled maintenance for the service vehicle is scheduled and completed.
- Ensuring safe driving (defensive driving) practices are being followed .
- Responsible for keeping assigned service vehicle clean and organized (exterior and interior).
- Ensure vehicle has proper insurance and registration documentation
- Prior plumbing, electrical, or refrigeration background experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations.(No DUI or major infractions) required
- Minimum requirements:
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems. Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends.
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- 401(K) / Roth Retirement Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Group Term Life
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Job Type: Full-time