This position is responsible for the sales of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area. As well as providing ongoing support to product distribution channel.
- Create, build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and manufacturers.
- Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners
- Manage sales reporting obligations (Goldmine, AS400, Excel/Pricing) in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing and surveys, etc.
- Develop, manage & motivate the route sales team to grow volume on existing accounts and build and manage customer relations/execution
- Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, address customer needs and work closely with Director and team members
- Identify opportunities and close/win business
- Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored and that the accounts receivable objectives are met and budgets are not exceeded
- Ability to lift coffee and similar types product and equipment ranging from 5 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Solicit new business via cold calling, marketing aspects, shows etc.
- Demo coffee and similar type of equipment to offices, car dealerships, food service type accounts etc.
- Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Learn Quick Dispense equipment and products that pertain to this position.
- May include other duties as needed
- Six to ten years of sales experience in business to business sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the Western market and willingness to cold calling
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in a hands-on sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels in an office environment and foodservice establishment
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Candidates must have clean DMV printout
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and professional.
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Proficiency using Excel, Goldmine Data Base, AS400, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with POS and inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel-(minimal)