Quick Dispense, a leader in the Beverage Industry has immediate opening for a Field Service Manager in the Las Vegas area. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers, we are looking for experienced long-term employees.
This position is responsible for overseeing technicians picking-up, delivering, installing, repairing and servicing various equipment types and products as directed by Dispatcher or Supervisor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee routing of technicians.
- Prep equipment for installs.
- Repair Equipment in shop daily as needed.
- Signing equipment in and out, including AS400 checks.
- Expedite installs as scheduled.
- Contract all new equipment.
- Perform necessary refrigeration work on all equipment.
- Provide field service as needed.
- Technical support via phone for customers in all areas.
- Order, organize and stock all parts.
- Special project assistance for all branches (large installs, Shows, etc.).
- Maintain shop, outside area and warehouse.
- Employee reviews for department (shop/dispatch and assist with field techs).
- Travel to outer branches as needed.
- Perform ride along task with technicians.
- Inventory warehouse weekly and parts room yearly.
- Uniforms for field and shop technicians.
- Shop and special tools.
- Status change on probationary employees.
- Discipline for shop and dispatch employees.
- Monthly service production report.
- On call rotation, cover calls after hours.
- May include other duties as needed
- Refrigeration experience minimum 2 years
- Travel will be required as needed to company locations as well as customer and vendors
- 5-10 years of management experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree a plus but not necessary based on experience
- Must have a valid and clean Class C driver’s license
- Excellent Microsoft skills to include excel and power point
- Passion to learn, inspire and lead the Sales department
- Strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical planning and forecasting skill
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to think outside the box
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate strategy in a way that motivates and inspires a team while focused on the business goals
- Superior organizational skills